Saturday, January 18, 2014

PUZZLE UPDATE!!

I wanted to update you on our puzzle fundraiser.  I apologize for not updating sooner.  We have had people purchasing from church and I have been updating on Facebook.  It has been harder to blog this time around with going to the doctors for Yu Mei and looking ahead to her palate repair surgery.  This may happen right before we are traveling to bring our son home.  I homeschool my older two, so things have been quite busy around here.  I am hoping to be able to blog a little more and do some catch up, so look for some posts that will be coming. 

Right now, we are continuing to do our Puzzle Piece Fundraiser.  We have been completely amazed at how God has been providing with this.  Last week I was having a hard day thinking about the funds and how they are going to get paid.  With Yu Mei's adoption every penny was provided for and when we did our fundraisers he provided exactly what we needed at that moment.  He is continuing to do the same with our son.  When I went to the mailbox, there was an envelope addressed by someone I did not know.  I opened it up and there was a $500 check written out to us.  I had heard of those things happening to other people but never expected it to happen to us.  Later I found out that the check was from someone my husband had went to grade school with.  What a complete blessing. God knew I needed it right at that moment.  So, we have had 233 pieces of our puzzle donated so far.  We are almost halfway there to 500.  If you would like to donate, please click on the PayPal link to make your donation.  Each piece is $10 and we will write your name, favorite verse, or message you would like written on the back.  We are going to frame it so we can see both sides and so that we will remember each piece of who helped us bring our son home.  Here is what our puzzle looks like so far:

No comments:

Post a Comment