Wednesday, January 11, 2012

We Recieved our Approved I797 in the mail!!!!!!

We mailed our I800A on November 1st.  We have been counting the days of how long it was taking for our I797 to come.  Monday, I was talking to Jon and told him I need to go get the mail.  He said "you say that like you are going to get the 797 today."  I went out to the mail and saw a big white envelope.  I pulled the mail out and knew right away it was there.  I excitedly said "It's Here!!!  It's Here!!!"  He said, "stop messing around!"  It took a little bit but finally he believed me that it was there.  So after all of that--I quickly made a copy that afternoon, got it notarized and drove to Harrisburg with the girls to get it state certified.  See, last Wednesday I drove out to Harrisburg with the girls to meet my friend Audra to get our documents we had ready state certified.  I thought it was going to be awhile before we would recieve the 797 so I went out to get the rest started.  I even called the USCIS to see if they were working on our I800A yet, they said no.  It was processed the very next day!!  I have to admit it was better being surprised then knowing it was on its way!  Well, all of the documents are now in NY being authenticated at the Consulate.  Once we recieve the documents back our Dossier is ready to be sent!!!!  It feels so good to say that.  It seemed like it would be a while until we reached this point and we are there!!  We have been working on our paperwork for a few months.  It is so surreal that we are at this point already.  We are SUPER excited and cannot wait to see who our little girl is.  Please pray for us as we continue our journey.  It could be soon that we know who our little girl is.  We think about her often and pray for her everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment