Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Surgery Tomorrow

Surgery is tomorrow.  There are so many things going through my mind as I prepare for my daughter to have her first surgery.  Two of my biological daughters have had surgery.  Isabella had surgery to have her tonsils and adenoids removed when she was 5 and Audyn had surgery to have a pilomatrixoma removed from her face when she was 1.  I honestly believe that those two surgeries were to prepare me for this surgery that I was going to be experiencing with Piper.  I was nervous for my bio daughters to have surgery but I cannot explain exactly the real nervousness and feelings that I have for Piper.  It is nothing I have ever experienced before.  I know she has only been with us since September, which is really not a long time.  She is still adjusting and our attachment and bond gets stronger every day.  My heart breaks knowing that she is going to be going to the hospital to have this major surgery done.  There is no way to prepare her for this at all!!  We go in and boom it will be done.  I just feel terrible!!!  I am honestly so grateful that she is in our lives.  More grateful that we can have this surgery done.  I know it is all being done for a reason.  I know.  Trusting God that he will have her in his hands tomorrow.  Please pray for her and us!!  I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment