Saturday, March 9, 2013

One Year Ago......and Now

A Year ago yesterday was a day we will never forget. It was the day we saw our little Piper's face for the first time. When I saw her eyes I knew she belonged to us. We were getting ready to leave for our sister in law's wedding and we got the phone call.My oldest daughter was already with my inlaws so I was really excited to tell her and show her the picture for the first time.  It was definately at a time we were not expecting to hear. ...The best surprise ever. People say that she is blessed and lucky. I think that WE are the ones who are blessed and lucky. She has changed us forever!!! She fits right in with our family. Seeing her blossom is amazing. Audyn and Piper are becomming little buddies lately. It is a beautiful thing to watch :) It is hard to believe that in a week it will have been 6 months since we have held her in our arms---forever in our hearts.
 








 

No comments:

Post a Comment