Thursday, June 6, 2013

Day After Surgery

My little one is so swollen today.  I feel terrible that she feels the way she does.  She had no clue what was coming to her when we drove to the hospital yesterday.  We have been doing a lot of cuddling and snuggling.  I love this part.  She still does not want to drink or eat.  I can understand when I see her.  She looks like she is just so uncomfortable.  Poor baby.  Please pray for her comfort and that she would be able to drink.  She is still on IV fluids.  Tomorrow they will take her off of the IV's and see if she will drink a little on her own.  We did manage to take her for a wagon ride.  This was a distraction for a little until she was due for meds.  She really fights taking the medicine from the nurses.  It is certainly a task day or night.  We have to really hold her down to get them in her. 








No comments:

Post a Comment